If you, for the beneficial interest of any person or entity other than yourself, purchased the publicly traded HIIQ common stock during the period of September 25, 2017, through April 11, 2019, inclusive, you must, within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of the Notice, either:
- Request from the Claims Administrator sufficient copies of the Notice to forward to all such beneficial owners and mail those Notices yourself within seven (7) calendar days after receiving them, and also provide the Claims Administrator with email addresses for all such beneficial owners; or
- Within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of the Notice, provide a list of the names, addresses, and email addresses of all such beneficial owners to the Claims Administrator.
If you are providing a list of names and addresses to the Claims Administrator:
- Compile a list of names and addresses of the beneficial owners that purchased publicly traded HIIQ common stock during the period of September 25, 2017, through April 11, 2019, inclusive;
- Prepare the list in Microsoft Excel format. A preformatted spreadsheet can be found by clicking here.
Then you must do one of the following:
- Email the spreadsheet to Info@HealthInsuranceInnovationsSecuritiesSettlement.com; or
- Upload the spreadsheet here; or
Burn the Microsoft Excel file(s) to a CD or DVD and mail the CD or DVD to:
Health Insurance Innovations Securities Settlement
P.O. Box 5657
Portland, OR 97228-5657
If you are mailing the Notice Packet to beneficial owners:
If you elect to mail the Claim Packet to beneficial owners yourself, additional copies of the Claim Packet may be requested via email to info@HealthInsuranceInnovationsSecuritiesSettlement.com. You must mail the Notice Packets to the beneficial owners within seven (7) calendar days of your receipt of the Claim Packets from the Claims Administrator.
If you have any questions, contact the Claims Administrator at info@HealthInsuranceInnovationsSecuritiesSettlement.com or by calling 1-855-914-4697.
If you are filing electronic claims:
A nominee may also submit a Claim Form on behalf of multiple clients who are beneficial owners by using the links below.
Click here to download the Claim Form.
Click here to download a properly formatted spreadsheet for submitting your transactions.
You may upload your master Claim Form and completed spreadsheet here.
You are entitled to reimbursement for your reasonable expenses actually incurred in complying with the foregoing, including reimbursement of reasonable postage expenses and reasonable costs of obtaining the names and addresses of beneficial owners, provided you timely submit an invoice to the Claims Administrator. Please submit a copy of your invoice to the Claims Administrator within one month of the completing the mailing or providing the list of names, addresses and email addresses.